The number of delegates attending 11th NASF in Bergen next week have soared by 25 % to well above 900, with 35 countries and 300 companies represented — a new record in NASF's 11 year history.
WELCOME TO THE 11TH NORTH ATLANTIC SEAFOOD FORUM MARCH 1-3, 2016 — THE WORLD’S LARGEST SEAFOOD BUSINESS CONFERENCE
View the program» Register now»
The North Atlantic Seafood Forum is the world’s largest seafood business conference, and a leading executive meeting place for the seafood industry.
NASF is a broad annual industry event covering all major facets of the seafood sectors. NASF focuses on the key network between cutting edge innovation, technology, research, policy, finance, trade and commercialisation. The 11th conference in 2016 is an exellent opportunity to meet and interact with the leading world seafood operators, and other key players, along with financial institutions from the world’s largest seafood capital market, all in the same venue. Around 100 speakers will present papers in 10 seminars over 3 days.
THIS IS NORTH ATLANTIC SEAFOOD FORUM (NASF)
- Get insights into vital developments forming the future of the Industry
- Hear the latest in innovative and commercial developments
- Learn about the industry’s political and legislative direction
- Understand the financial and economic issues affecting the market
- Connect with leading seafood companies in the world
The NASF conference will provide new and invaluable insights and give you the fast-track to the global seafood markets.
- A pre-conference - sets focus on Marine innovations and Solutions and business development
- Opening session - “The View from the Bridge”; learn from politicians, industry captains and leading seafood companies
- Parallel sessions - for the latest update on industry challenges, supply and market outlook, prices, innovation and business, and sustainability issues
- Corporate Finance Seminar - meet 15 of the world’s leading stocklisted seafood firms, investors and financiers
- Major industry arena - for developing business and commercial opportunities